Welcome to Enyloan.com
Required Documents for Most Mortgage Applications
- Past two (2)years W-2 statements.
- Pay Stubs covering the last (30) thirty days.
- Most recent three months banks statements.
- Most recent transaction summary of 401K, IRA, or Mutual Fund Accounts.
- Photocopies of any Stocks or Certificates of Deposits.
- Copy of the Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- If you are currently renting either 12 months canceled rent checks or the name and address of your current landlord.
- If divorced a fully executed divorce decree.
- For a refinance, a copy of the deed, and most recent tax bill.
- A letter of explanation for any known credit problems.
For Self Employed borrowers, Employed in sales, Paid by commission, or Owns Rental Real Estate:
- Two (2)Years signed personal Tax returns- including all schedules.
- If self-employed through a corporation, last two years corporate returns as well as a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.